Share my love of interior decorating and design, the colour blue and the coastal life.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wallpaper Ideas







After about 6 months of trying to convince my partner that wallpaper is the way to go and him laughing at me- I have finally convinced him to put it in our house. We have a bare wall at the end of our wide hallway (where the bedrooms split off from) and I feel this would be the perfect place to put high impact wallpaper. I love the peacock feathers from florence broadhurst which is silver and the eyes of the feathers have an aqua squiggle (technical term) lol. As I would like to keep it to netural or blue hues. However something a bit more wow from Kelly W. would be great. Any ideas or places to purchase wallpaper will be greatly appreciated - looking for Brisbane/Gold Coast shops. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda
    Affordable Decorators
    36 Ashmore Road
    Bundall Qld 4217
    Ph: 07 55276728
    Fax: 07 55276909
    www.affordabledecorators.com.au
    amanda@affordabledecorators.com.au

    ReplyDelete