Share my love of interior decorating and design, the colour blue and the coastal life.

Monday, February 15, 2010

The House




Okay, so keep in mind this house used to be the old farm house in the area. Needless to say the land all around was subdivided with beautiful homes and waterfront views. And we chose this house. My boyfriend as a builder decided "why should I spend all this time making other people's homes beautiful when I can create a masterpiece for myself".




So here is the beginning, I couldn't get a hold of the first picture for when we moved in but picture this: the land was subdivided so there was no grass, no plants, no trees, no mailbox, no driveway! and the house had been vacated for a while so think of the red dirt and dust that covered this house. The carpet was old school long shag pile which orignally was dark red- when we moved in the carpet was an almost fluro yellow/orange. Eekkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment