Share my love of interior decorating and design, the colour blue and the coastal life.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Inspiration Board
















( Elle Decor)

It is hard to tell from my previous posts with pictures of my house but it will be a beach resort style house with nautical and island life decorating. Yes very cliche but what I wanted was a house that once you walk into it-you escape your daily life and you would feel like you were staying in a holiday house at the goldcoast, noosa, bondi, the bahamas etc...
When you drive down the hill toward my house you have panoramic views of the whole of moreton bay and north stradbroke island so this style is very fitting.
Note: My favourite reads/websites are Coastal Living, Vogue Living, Celebrity Holiday houses, Elle Decor, The Wifestyle Files, Chichi and Luxe, Swish and Swanky, Lonnymag, etc so more than likely they have provided this inspiration for my future bayside beauty.
So here are my inspirations- I apologise in advance as I have been collecting these images for a long time so I am unable to quote all references etc so if you recognise these feel free to comment and I will add it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment