Share my love of interior decorating and design, the colour blue and the coastal life.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Obsession of the week- Coffee Table Books












As I am still renovating in the early stages I am unable to make large purchases such as the lounge, coffee table, dining table etc so I have to resort to little decor items to quench my thirst for decorating. Here are some of the books I would love to have on my coffee table along with the countless Vogue Living and Vogues that already fill the draws and underneath of the table lol im a little obsessed. just over a year ago I fell in love with a day spa down the road from me when we were living in and renovating a town house. It is called Le Plunge Day Spa...which is a beautiful cottage style day spa that is filled with homewares, candles and beauty products in the front store. The books that they have are amazing ranging from HUGE designer biographys to photographic books to cute books showing the beauty of Italy. I must visit again to pick up some coffee table books. And perhaps something for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment