Share my love of interior decorating and design, the colour blue and the coastal life.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Renovations

thinking of putting this into my living room...im a sucker for bookcases as i have a million books, vogue magazines and vases/decor items to fill this beauty.


This is one of the 2010 colour forcast for Dulux Paints-hmmmm some of the darker blues would be nice as the feature wall for my living room...as it has around 6 bay windows and bifold doors opening it up...it has alot of natural light..so i think a dark colour is needed.. to break up all the white walls, gloss white furniture and off white leather couch..

I will just have to do with simple feature walls as I have been unsuccessful in convincing my bf to allow me to have wall paper...or to paint a chevron stripe myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment