Share my love of interior decorating and design, the colour blue and the coastal life.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Wall Art- Vintage







So i'm thinking about hanging these vintage images in frames on one of my feature walls... The feature walls in the bedrooms will be lighter blue/greys so the bold blue would really add some colour...thinking about large white frames to make the blue pop. Either in a 9 series of frames (3 per row) or just 3 large ones in a line. I also like how they look like coral or sea urchins to fit into my coastal theme without being too obvious with anchors and nautical items...Thoughts...







.
.

1 comment:

  1. Love these Saraya. They will look gorgeous grouped together! I wanted to do this with palm tree prints, am yet to find them though!

    ReplyDelete